Here are a few best practicing tips for your rehearsing time:
- Set a regular time for practice each day.
- Find a place where you can practice without interruption.
- Set small goals. Playing one measure or one line of music correctly is better than playing an entire page incorrectly.
- Bite off small bites that you can chew!
- Listen to professional performers who play your instrument.
- Have a more experienced friend or relative tutor once in a while.
- Know what you’re doing.
- Have defined targets.
- Mimic other favorite players.
- Keep your attention moving from topic to topic
- Hear the notes in advance
- If you play according to a music sheet, read the notes first.
- Achieve knowledge of different styles.
- Memorize phrases or melodies.
- Use a Metronome!
- Try to get into the Flow!
- Never give up! (THE biggest mistake of amateurs)
BEST PRACTICING TIPS